Oomiya – the reliable exclusive watch retailer
Wakayama is famous for Mt. Koyasan that is a World Heritage site and its hot springs. Oomiya Wakayama is a 30 minute drive from Kansai International Airport and is an official retailer of premium watches that looks almost like a museum. Visitors are greeted by noble chandeliers sparkling on the ceiling of a central atrium.
This shop carries a wide variety of name-brand watches, with over 20 different brands. The vast interior has concept booths for Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, Cartier, Panerai, Franck Muller, and other top brands. Emphasis is also given to Japanese products by Seiko and Casio, and the shop offers a particularly large selection of G-Shock models, from limited edition to classic.
Available watch brands
About the Tax-free Program
You can purchase any items in shops free of 8% consumption tax under certain conditions.
You are eligible for tax-free shopping if you are a visitior with a temporarily stay status.
For tax-free shopping, you must present your passport. The shop will affix a purchase proof document to your passport which will be collected by Customs at the time of departure. CAUTION: Please do not remove or misplace the purchase proof document.
The purchases of ¥5,000 or more excluding tax.
You cannot combine spending with consumables.
The shop will take a copy of your passport for spending of over 1,000,000 JPY.
- You must take the tax-free goods out of Japan.
- Goods purchased for business or commercial purposes are not eligible for the tax-free program.
- Tax-free procedures will be processed at the stop where you purchase the goods and cannot be processed together with goods purchased in other shops.
- Tax-free procedures will be processed on the day you purchase the goods. Tax-free procedure of goods purchased on a different day is not possible.
Available Credit Cards
- Union Pay
- Master Card
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Diners Club INTERNATIONAL
Access from the airport
30 minutes drive from Kansai International AirportShow route
1 hour by train and taxi from Kansai International AirportShow route from Kansai Airport to Wakayama Station Show route from Wakayama Station to Oomiya Wakayama
|Address||755-1 Kurusu, Wakayama-city, Wakayama Japan|
|Phone||+81 73 474 0038+81 73 474 0038|