Oomiya – the reliable exclusive watch retailer
Osaka Shinsaibashi is packed with brand-name boutiques, city hotels, and office buildings. The Oomiya shop opened here in 2010 and is popular for its premium watches — a highly competitive category. The monotone decor creates a luxurious and modern atmosphere.
In this ultra-classy shop, you can experience the world views of such brands as Vacheron Constantin, A. Lange & Söhne, Zenith, and IWC. It offers a particularly spectacular selection of gold models, and displays models such as tourbillion watches with complex mechanics that are a rare sight. The second floor is dedicated exclusively to Roger Dubuis watches. This branch is the official flagship shop and boasts one of the largest sales floor spaces in Japan.
Available watch brands
About the Tax-free Program
You can purchase any items in shops free of 8% consumption tax under certain conditions.
You are eligible for tax-free shopping if you are a visitior with a temporarily stay status.
For tax-free shopping, you must present your passport. The shop will affix a purchase proof document to your passport which will be collected by Customs at the time of departure. CAUTION: Please do not remove or misplace the purchase proof document.
The purchases of ¥5,000 or more excluding tax.
You cannot combine spending with consumables.
The shop will take a copy of your passport for spending of over 1,000,000 JPY.
- You must take the tax-free goods out of Japan.
- Goods purchased for business or commercial purposes are not eligible for the tax-free program.
- Tax-free procedures will be processed at the stop where you purchase the goods and cannot be processed together with goods purchased in other shops.
- Tax-free procedures will be processed on the day you purchase the goods. Tax-free procedure of goods purchased on a different day is not possible.
Available Credit Cards
- Union Pay
- Master Card
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Diners Club INTERNATIONAL
Oomiya Osaka Shinsaibashi
Access from the airport
60 minutes by train from Kansai International AirportShow route
Access from the station
1 minute walk from Osaka Municipal Subway Shinsaibashi StationShow route
|Address||1-13-25 Nishi-shinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-city, Osaka Japan|
|Phone||+81 6 6251 0077|